priligy generika dapoxetine




 Now available in the Apple App Store and Android Market!


Docket in Your Pocket (PA) (Pennsylvania)

Provides access to court records, including criminal charges, lawsuit filings, civil judgments, traffic offenses and more — complete with comprehensive weekly updates!

»   Provides unlimited access to records in Pennsylvania’s Criminal Courts of Common Pleas
»   Provides unlimited access to records in Pennsylvania’s Magisterial District Courts
»   Provides unlimited access to records in Philadelphia Municipal Court


Docket information is now available for all Pennsylvania counties!

In addition to criminal records, this app provides access to certain civil court records. This unique feature allows you to:

* find out whether a building contractor, individual, or other business is reputable. Determine whether they’ve ever been sued in small claims for shoddy workmanship, nonperformance, failure to pay debts, etc.;

* search for prior judgments filed against yourself or others by landlords, banks, credit card companies, etc.; and

* hundreds of additional uses for this type of data. These are just a few examples.

Please note: Our database currently excludes civil litigation records arising from most car accidents, malpractice claims, premises liability actions, personal injuries, etc. We’re working to add this additional data, and we hope to bring it to you soon at no additional charge!

Our database contains data from January 1, 2000 to present.
Records filed prior to that date are currently unavailable.

This app is not intended to provide a comprehensive background check.
However, it can provide valuable information about the civil and criminal background of others.



»   Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and all Android phones
»   Compatible with iPad and Android Galaxy Tab.
»   User-friendly interface, simple to use
»   Searches possible whenever cellular or wi-fi service exists


Current version does not contain:

*Images of actual documents on file at your local courthouse.
*Access to federal court records.
*Access to sealed records, certain expunged matters, certain juvenile records, etc.
*Access to records pre-dating the digital age
*Mug shots of offenders identified in court records
*Specific case filings made in each case (i.e., motions, orders, etc.)



Search results depend upon the accuracy of information entered into the search query. To ensure the accuracy of your search results, please double-check the spelling of all search terms. Recent docket entries may not be reflected in search results.

Docket information should not be used as a substitute for a criminal history background check which may be obtained by contacting the Pennsylvania State Police.

Extreme care must be used to avoid mistaken identification when relying solely upon name, age, or address in identifying individuals charged with criminal acts.
Employers who fail to comply with the provisions of the Criminal History Record Information Act (18 Pa.C.S. § 9101 et seq.) may be subject to civil liability.

Information obtained from this application cannot be used to determine a consumer’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose specified in section 604 of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq.) or any other similar statute.

★ Electronic case record information received from the Commonwealth is not an official case record; official case records are maintained by the court in which the record was filed.

★ The data or information provided is based upon information received by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (“AOPC”). AOPC makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or utility, for any general or specific purpose, of the information provided and as such, assumes no liability for inaccurate or delayed data, errors or omissions. Use of this information is at your own risk. AOPC makes no representations regarding the identity of any persons whose names appear in the records. User should verify that the information is accurate and current by personally consulting the official record reposing in the court wherein the records are maintained.

For more information please contact us.